Monday 3 October 2022

Stocking Work in Wild Art Gallery

 Hello everyone!


Sorry it's been a very long while but I'm back and have lots of blogs planned for you!

I wanted to update you on where I now have some of work stocked in Hampshire, UK. A lot of my paintings, prints, wood slice decorations, coasters, cards and resin pallets are the Wild Art Gallery in Wickham. It's a beautiful gallery run by the amazing Sarah, who is also a talented artist. It stocks a lot of other fabulous work from other artists, all centred around nature and wildlife, and they're all local to Hampshire!



It's a great way to support local business and local artists - you can't go wrong! 

I regularly pop in to drop off new work and top up on the stock so please let me know if you ever want anything in particular of my work in there! If you live further afield I am more than happy to post work to you as well. Or I am always happy to chat about commissions if you'd like something brand new!


With it being October, I am starting to take some Christmas cards and decorations in to the gallery - only2 months to go! Paintings, prints and handmade goods like my coasters always make great, unique gifts for people so please do take a look if you want to shop local this Christmas. It makes little artists like me very happy if even one thing sells, just knowing someone is enjoying our work and liked it enough to buy it blows my mind every time. It makes all the doubt and hard work worth it for sure!

Find out more about the gallery here https://www.wildartgallery.co.uk 

Take care and speak to you guys soon!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig