Tuesday 4 October 2022

Buddiepet

 Hello everyone!

I wanted to share some exciting news with my fellow pet owners. I have teamed up with the fantastic Charlotte and Paige at www.buddiepet.com 




The amazing team at Buddiepet have added me to their website! Their customers can now click directly to my website for custom paintings of their fur babies. If you love your pet enough to get them cared for and walked by the superb Buddiepet team then hopefully they would love an original, colourful artwork by me to keep forever of their beloved pet.




If you're local to Southampton, Hampshire and are in need of dog walking, pet taxi, home visits for cats or smaller pets, then I couldn't recommend Buddiepet enough. Charlotte is a qualified RCVS veterinary nurse, trained in the best care and practices to look after your pets so you can rest easy knowing they are in good hands. Just look at the outstanding reviews on their website for all the proof and reassurance you need.




And it's not just that we're both local to Hampshire that we've 'buddied' up, I've actually known Charlotte ever since I can remember pretty much! Being my best friends cousin, I've seen her all throughout my life. I think it's so great that we now have complimentary businesses and can work together to provide great things for pet owners, whether that be a helping hand to look after pets in a busy schedule or a painting to remember the pets we love.

Please do check out their website, you won't be disappointed! Also take a look at the many cute customers they have over on their instagram @buddiepet_pet_care_southampton

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig