Tuesday 9 April 2019

Stocking my work in Wild At Heart Gift Shop


My greetings cards and Puffins Prints are now available to purchase in Wild At Heart!
Wild At Heart has two shops, one in Broadway and the other in Chipping Norton, selling lovely  jewellery, accessories and other gifts. I’m thrilled to have a selection of my stock for sale in their Broadway shop! So if any of you are in the Worcestershire or Oxfordshire area, pop in and take a look!

People seem to like my products, the first day they were for sale I managed to sell two of the dog greetings cards, one that looked like a ladies dog and one that looked like her friends dog! I thought this was really sweet. With any luck they will all sell!
I am looking to stock my work in other gift shops/galleries that are local to my studio in Hampshire as well as carrying on with my commissions and creating new designs for prints/greetings cards. If you have any suggestions for shops that you think my work would fit well in or ideas for new designs please let me know!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig