Wednesday 9 May 2018

Wavey Pages

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I played around on Photoshop and InDesign to create spacer pages for my book in-between my illustrations to make the whole thing flow better. 

I am happy with the majority of  what I have created but I am struggling with the middle image and how to space it as it has no water within the illustration which makes it hard to link with the others. 

To create these spaced pages I used the backgrounds I had already created and Photoshopped them into wave forms to join and link the images:


I used backgrounds with similar colours to transition them gradually.



The part I am having trouble with is this:
I was trying to figure out a way to link the white spaces together in a similar wave format. I experimented with a couple of different ways and so far I am at this point:

I am happier with this version but I feel there is still work to be done and something isn't quite right. I am happier with the right sides flow, but less satisfied with the left side. I will carry on experimenting to see if I can make something more free flowing, if not I may have to consider reorganising the images into a different sequence to make the flow easier. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig