Thursday 10 May 2018

Lynda.com

As my current project has moved on from traditional processes to more of the digital editing, I have been using Photoshop and InDesign more and more. Although familiar with both to some extent, I have had to teach myself some new skills in order to achieve my desirable outcomes. For this I been doing a lot of research on Lynda.com. They have many high quality video tutorials for different softwares including Adobe. From this, I have decided to take exams to become Adobe certified in Photoshop, InDesign and hopefully Illustrator if I have time. Lynda.com has videos on how to prep for these exams and what you need to know for them. This website has been of great value to my research for this project as well as helping me get recognised more in the creative industries with my Adobe Certifications. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig