Friday 1 June 2018

Volunteering my Painting Skills

Now I am nearing the end of MA, I am thinking of my future and how to progress to my desired career goals and how to become more noticeable to the public as an artist.
So within the last week I have volunteered to help a school with their super hero week by painting a comic book background for them to stand and perform in front of. 


As well as this I helped with a bird box painting workshop at my local garden centre as part of their half term activities for children.



 I thoroughly enjoyed both of them and it has made me consider teaching or running workshops as a career choice. I'm glad I gave up some of my time to do these activities as I got to experience something new and actually ended up enjoying it. As a result of my work with Hamble Primary School, they have asked me to help out with painting and prop making for their school production this year. I will happily take this opportunity as it will be something new again for me to do and more work may come from it.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig